Project Controls Analyst
4970 Varsity Drive Columbus, OH 43004
- Assist the project manager in developing the project schedules.
- Create, maintain and update detailed EPC schedules with construction management. Incorporate data from A/E, engineering, subcontractors, etc.
- Interface with other stakeholders to provide cost and scheduling data.
- Track budgets with EVMS.
- Change management.
- Proficiency in Primavera P6 and other software.
- Understanding and proficiency with CPM scheduling techniques.
- 5+ years of related project controls experience, preferably EPC.
- Bachelors degree preferred.