625 Liberty Avenue Suite 1700 Rainelle, WV 25962
- Evaluates critical and near critical path activity sequences.
- Assesses actual progress based on site inspections.
- Identifies schedule changes and trends.
- Develops earned value reports.
- Suggests corrective actions and/or develops recovery plans when delays are anticipated or occur.
- Prepares time and cost delay claims.
- Supports risk allocation and value engineering workshops.
- Prepares scheduling specifications.
- Advanced MS Excel skills (ability to construct models)
- MBA or similar education