4970 Varsity Drive
Job Number: 127140
Our client is looking for a Senior Scheduler to join their Joint Venture team in Boston, MA. The Senior Scheduler will be responsible for providing scheduling support on a multi year $1B transportation project.
- Develop and maintain detailed, complex schedules.
- Develop work breakdown structures that correlate cost estimates with the schedules.
- Review of design and construction schedules.
- Time-impact analyses.
- Advise on schedule concerns and impacts while recommending solutions.
- Perform earned value analysis and assess the impact of changes and schedule alterations.
- Mentor and train junior and mid level schedulers.
- 10+ years of construction scheduling experience on large projects and/or programs.
- Preferred industry experience includes: rail/transit, highway, and/or power/communications.
- Primavera P6 proficiency.
- Must have experience with Earned Value and Change Management.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel (formulas, charts, etc.).