1603 Carmody Court Suite 202 Houston, TX 77084
Works closely with project team to monitor and report on capital project estimates, cost and forecasts for refinery modernization program.
- Reviews commitments and expenditures against budgets.
- Links change management to latest estimates and prepares variance analysis.
- Communicates budget and forecast exposures and impacts on timely basis to project management.
- Preparation of project trend analysis, forecasts, monthly cash flow and updates.
- Assists with the preparation of cost reports, analyze forecasts for accuracy.
- Assures consistent application of project control methodologies across engineering and construction activities including coordination with contractors.
- Audits project invoices and payments.
- 4+ years of experience managing costs on complex engineering and construction projects.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skill required.
- Experience working on oil refinery capital projects.
- SAP experience preferred.