1603 Carmody Court Suite 202 Garyville, LA 70051
- Track define estimate budget items against commitments and forecast trends.
- Update it monthly with all relevant data to come up with the project’ s EAC for that month.
- Prepare and submit monthly forecasts on all projects and upload all relevant data into the site’ s business portfolio.
- Ensure that schedule and cost are aligned.
- Communicate with contractors to get monthly accruals and submit to corporate finance.
- Ensure we are getting accurate data from contractors.
- Track weekly construction costs and compare against original contractor planned spend and progress.
- Ensure all data is accurate. Submit graphs and other findings to project team for decision making.
- Track/Analyze project changes.
- Own and facilitate the overall project trend process and trend/change log.
- Earned Value, estimates at completion, time-phased forecasting, contingency management, month end accrual processes, cost reporting, etc.
- In conjunction with the Project Controls Manager, develop reporting breakdown structure and procedures for the total project budget.
- Develop and establish overall project master cost plan for budget control.
- Prepare the overall monthly cost report for the project including project statistics and trends.
Basic Job Requirements
- Experience on industrial projects, preferably Oil & Gas/Petrochem/Chemical industries.
- Work experience in large scale and complex EPC(M) projects.
- Must be proficient with SAP.
- Experience with EcoSys is a plus.