1603 Carmody Court Suite 202 Houston, TX 77079
Our EPC client is looking for an Expeditor to hold equipment suppliers accountable to delivery of critical path items and all other materials. The Expeditor will be responsible for -
- Using SAP MM (Material Management), and other documents/reports to expedite equipment and material deliveries.
- Coordinate expediting tasks for all PO' s.
- Hold suppliers accountable for contractual agreed dates for inspection, delivery and payment.
- Review, monitor and maintain status of supplier / sub-vendor procurement activities.
- Maintain logs with schedules, progress, and shipping status of materials and equipment and review results with InEx Coordinator/Inspector, Shop, Construction and Project Management.
- Issue regular expediting status reports as required.
- Visit suppliers frequently to verify status of progress or review corrective actions.
- Follow-up QA releases of major equipment.
- Two years of experience in expediting, or extensive knowledge in a manufacturing and production environment for an EPC Contractor.
- Must have experience with SAP MM (Material Management).
- Microsoft Office Software, Excel.