Field Project Controls - Quantity Surveyor
1603 Carmody Court Suite 202 East Chicago, IL 46312
We are seeking to add a Field Project Controls Analyst to our client' s Oil and Gas group in Chicago, IL. This individual will spend approximately 50% of his/her time in the field monitoring progress on active construction projects.
- Ensure that field progress is monitored, measured and input into our construction progress measurement system.
- Support the project with Earned Value analysis.
- Ensures the team is meeting internal Quality Assurance measures.
- Work with other members of the Project Teams to develop “ Labor Plans” and progress strategy for each project. Support and liaise with Construction Engineers and Field Construction Supervisors as necessary.
- Generate Field Labor reports and distribute to the Project Teams for analysis.
- Review Field Labor reports to help identify possible areas of concern and support the Project Teams in developing and implementing mitigation efforts.
- Input “ Labor Plans”, field progress and actual hours accurately into the analysis tool.
- Conduct weekly reviews of Field Labor project reports to assure budget hours and actual hours are aligned with other project reports and tools (P6, Cost Reports, Estimates, Change Logs, etc.).
- Work with the Project Teams to compile and input progress per the specified project intervals and identify any discrepancies between “ Labor Plan” units and units installed in the field.
- Ability to read, understand, and communicate contract requirements including construction drawings and specifications.
- Daily use in MS Excel & MS Access for data analysis and reporting purposes.
- PowerBI or Tableau experience.