Carson, CA 90220
- Lead assigned portion of outage scope through planning and construction.
- Develop scope for assigned work orders within the outage, identifying secondary and/or support disciplines required.
- Enter activities in P6 - include individual tasks, manpower, durations, and assigned discipline.
- Provide daily schedule updates during outage execution.
- In Excel, create job planning packages for each work order per company guidelines for both internal and external distribution, e.g. bid events, contractor field personnel, etc. Packages may include pictures, P&IDs, BOMs, tools, safe work procedures, applicable standards, QC requirements, etc.
- Provide contractor field management in all outage phases for assigned contractors, including safety, timesheet verification, field oversight, change orders, and QC verification.
- Uphold and communicate high standards of housekeeping in assigned areas and on all job sites. Conduct frequent formal housekeeping inspections of plant areas.
- Complete close out and documentation as required by company standards and procedures.
III. Recommended Skills And Experience
- 10+ years’ experience in maintenance and/or engineering disciplines, preferably with experience in industrial outages, exchangers, pumps, hydrotesting and pipe fabrication.
- Basic understanding of operating plant environment.
- Experience building work packages in Excel required.
- P6 and SAP a plus, but not required.
- Experience with piping design and understanding of ASME B31.3 and ASME B31.1 a plus.
- Experience with P&ID, ISO’ s and piping specs.
- Be able to identify piping materials/material take offs.
- Experience with in field job planning.
- Work requires working from heights, climbing fixed ladders, and stairs, etc.
- Experience with cost estimating.