4666 Faries Parkway Decatur, IL 62526
- The Production Engineer opportunity is comprised of three primary components- management exposure, supervisory responsibility, and application of engineering expertise.
- Equipment trouble-shooting and dealing with the myriad of challenges faced routinely in the facility.
- Observation and typically progresses to full responsibility for a work group working rotating shifts during the first year.
- Early in their assignment, Production Engineers have an opportunity to be exposed to a number of members of management in action.
- Will rotate through multiple production units to become familiar with the operation.
- Within a matter of months Production Engineers are assigned to supervise a work group of hourly employees who operate a production unit on shift.
- In this assignment, they will likely work rotating shifts, so during this period they need to be willing to work any hours of the day and on weekends and holidays.