Project Controls Analyst
Hammond, IN 46320
- Oversee all cost tracking, monitoring, and reporting on the assigned project.
- Assist the project manager in developing the project schedules, resource curve analysis and presentation information.
- Track and maintain detailed budget with earned value system.
- Oversee the change management process.
- Utilize analytical systems, methods and tools to monitor the project and complete weekly and monthly progress reports to management.
- Develop, update and maintain project schedule details and progress with input from site team.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required or assigned.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Construction Management, Engineering or related field Preferred.
- 0-5+ years of Project Controls experience in construction / engineering environment.
- Proficiency in the use of software applications including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other database applications.
- Advanced Excel skills preferred.
- Experience with Primavera P6 a plus.