Project Controls Analyst
Rahway, NJ 07065
The Project Controls Analyst is responsible for implementing analytical tools and methods to monitor status of projects, as well as performing planning and scheduling for proposals and successful projects.
- Assist the project manager in developing project schedules, resource curve analysis and presentation information.
- Track and maintain detailed budget with earned value system.
- Utilize analytical systems, methods and tools to monitor the project and complete weekly and monthly forecast.
- Work with the project manager on change orders based on analysis of the reports and identification of potential problem areas.
- Prepare, update, and maintain project schedules in P6.
- Develop and track detailed engineering, procurement and construction schedules with construction management.
- Bachelor of Engineering or Construction Management preferred.
- 3+ years of project controls experience within engineering & construction industries.
- Experience with Primavera-P6 and MS Excel.