Industry: Project Engineer
Job Number: 127156
- Lead assigned portion of capital program and manage all engineering and design resources.
- Assist in the development of strategic plans to meet the infrastructure needs of plants.
- Develop scope for debottlenecking, process safety, or infrastructure projects.
- Develop estimates, funding documents, schedule, and ongoing forecasts for plant executed projects within SAP.
- Ensure all projects receive adequate process hazard reviews, Management of Change documentation, ORI’ s, and that all recommendations are completed in a timely manner.
- Ensure inherent process safety is adhered to on all project designs.
- Maintain projects on budget and schedule.
- Ensure all projects meet the operability needs of the customer.
- Support turnarounds and outages, with potential growth into planning and leading turnarounds.
III. Recommended Skills And Experience
- Manufacturing plant operations, maintenance, and capital projects experience.
- 3-10 years’ experience in maintenance and/or engineering disciplines, preferably with experience in industrial outages.
- Basic understanding of operating plant environment.
- Basic understanding of the process technologies employed in PPO & PST operations.
- Technical degree (chemical engineering or mechanical engineering preferred).
- Experience with piping design and understanding of ASME B31.3 and ASME B31.1 a plus.
- Experience with P6 a Plus.
- Experience with SAP Project Systems and Maintenance Modules a Plus.