Job Title: Project Manager
***Should have a good understanding of contract development, negotiations, and administration of contracts. Will also be working with lawyers and assisting them with negotiations as the SME.
Individual must have experience with Nuclear Digital I&C upgrade and replacement projects including software interface experience. The individuals should be degreed electrical or computer engineers. The selected individual will be responsible for supporting the Subsequent Licensing Renewal Digital I&C Project which will replace or upgrade many of the plants analog I&C systems with digital systems.
• Plans monitors and manages projects from initiation through completion.
• Directs governance structure for Operating Company team members.
• Coordinates project planning, resourcing, supply chain, and contract management, progress reporting, trouble shooting and people management.
• Follows up on project results and ensures requirements are met regarding technical quality, reliability schedule and cost. Notifies relevant parties of expected discrepancies.
• Monitors project performance and suggests schedule changes, cost adjustments, or resource additions.
• Implements program controls and reporting mechanisms.
• Ensures change management processes are followed.
• Communicates project progress, risks and issues, and key decisions.
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED FOR THE POSITION
• Bachelor’ s degree from and accredited four-year institution in related field or relevant experience.
MINIMUM CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, ETC. REQUIRED FOR THE POSITION
• PMP Certification.
***Individual should have previously held an unescorted nuclear badge access