Title: Project Manager
Location: NY and CT
Duration: Direct Hire
Salary Range: $93, 000 - $114, 000
Expected work schedule: 40 hours a week, Monday-Friday
Target start date / availability: ASAP
Relocation: Package is negotiable
***Candidates must have Substation construction project experience****
This position will work closely with site contractors, project engineering and program management office staff to manage project execution. Individual must be able to work independently, as well as part of multi-discipline teams managing project execution.
- Experience in design and construction administration, utility design/engineering and direct management of construction projects in Transmission, Distribution, Substations, and/or Generation projects is required for senior positions.
- Must be familiar with the key aspects of the project lifecycle (design, construction, design change management, and vendor management) as well as basic utility safety, quality, environmental and OSHA compliance.
- Must be comfortable with typical tools used in project documentation in all phases of the project life-cycle and able to interpret utility designs. Positions (level) are dependent on education, project experience and consulting history.
- Position may require limited ability to travel and work remotely.
- Relevant licenses and/or certifications are a plus.
The offer of employment for this position will be conditioned upon a satisfactory criminal background check.