Torrance, CA 90504
Job Title: Project Manager
Duration: 11+ Months contract, expected long term with potential for direct at some point
Pay Range: $65 - $75/hr, all hours worked
Target start date / availability: ASAP
Work Schedule: 40 hours a week Mon-Fri
• Coordinates project planning, resourcing, supply chain, and contract management, progress reporting, trouble shooting and people management.
• Follows up on project results and ensures requirements are met regarding technical quality, reliability schedule and cost. Notifies relevant parties of expected discrepancies.
• Monitors project performance and suggests schedule changes, cost adjustments, or resource additions.
• Implements program controls and reporting mechanisms.
• Ensures change management processes are followed.
• Communicates project progress, risks and issues, and key decisions.
• Minimum of 10-15 years of relevant industry experience within oil & gas industry and 3-5 years as a Project Manager.