Project Scheduler - Wind Farm
Boston, MA 02116
***Schedules will be in MS Project***
Title: Project Scheduler – Wind Farm
Location: Boston area
Duration: Direct Hire
Duration: Contract or Direct Hire
Pay Range: $45 - $55/hr, all hours worked
Direct salary: $90, 000 - $110, 000
Expected work schedule: 40 hours a week, Monday-Friday, no overtime expected
We are currently hiring for a Project Scheduler to support Wind Farm Projects.
The Project Scheduler has the overall responsibility for providing guidance to other project personnel on good scheduling practices and techniques and assisting with project planning and management. The position is required to produce a variety of reports in support of our project planning initiatives. Working closely with all functional departments, they play a key role in ensuring that policies, procedures, and standards are adhered to.
Additional scheduling responsibilities include:
· Earned Value Management during all project stages.
· Develop and Evaluate the activities in the Integrated Project Schedule that affect the project and be able to capture work that can be completed in six (6) month Look-Ahead increments.
· Develop Project Sequence/Logic – preparation of project schedules that accurately identify the interrelationship of activities to be performed by the various disciplines and Third Party involved in the project.
· Perform Current Schedule and Cost (EV, AC) vs. Performance Measurement Baseline, compare and highlight major activity deviations between the original baseline and the current plan based on monthly updates.
· Perform Critical Path Analysis, identify and analyze critical paths/activities to ascertain project completion in time and in budget, including forecasting delays and evaluation of alternative scenarios.
· 4 years of experience in construction project scheduling and project controlling.
· In-depth knowledge of Earned Value Management Techniques.
· Bachelor’ s Degree in Engineering.
· Certified Assistant Project Manager (CAPM) or PMI Scheduling Professional (PMI-SP) Certification.
· Intermediate to advanced knowledge level of Microsoft Office.
· SAP experience.
The offer of employment for this position will be conditioned upon a satisfactory criminal background check.