1603 Carmody Court Suite 202 Detroit, MI 48226
Our client has an immediate need for a Scheduler to work our of the corporate office in Detroit, MI.
- Scheduler will create Cost and Resource Loaded scheduling, gather data, validate and incorporate it into the project schedule, analyze schedule impacts and recommend corrective action to be taken in order to mitigate/avoid cost and schedule overruns.
- The Scheduler will also prepare clear and concise scheduling/update analysis reports, including project indicators on a regular basis.
- Support corporate initiatives, accumulating historical performance data, for use in a realistic planning and forecasting of future projects.
- Interface and participate in difficult conversations with entire project team.
- Collect, input, validate and analyze progress in the master schedule, using P6.
- Assess that project objectives, both short and long term, are being met.
- Incorporate detail fragments and other sequencing modifications as required.
- Prepare and publish reports on a regular basis.
REQUIRED EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
- Proficient in cost, manpower and equipment resource loaded scheduling.
- Proficient in gathering, maintaining, reporting and analyzing schedule data.
- Strong time management and communication skills.
- Ability to travel preferred.
- Cost Control background a plus.