Marcus Hook, PA 19061
- Performs tasks required to develop and maintain schedules for heavy industrial construction.
- Effectively communicates work priorities and schedule concerns to management.
- Coordinates and works with Business Development, Proposals, Estimating, Procurement, and Operations Departments to develop detailed schedules.
- Ability to interface with other departments to provide scheduling data for items such as; subcontractors, bid comparisons, new work item estimates, and resolution of potential work schedule problems.
- Ability to resource/manpower load work schedules.
- Ability to interface with the Cost Department to accurately progress and forecast planned work.
- Perform other job/office related responsibilities, as directed.
- Ability to assist with special projects/requests.
- Preferred to have a TWIC but not required.
- Minimum of 4 years of heavy industrial construction scheduling experience.
- Minimum of 4 years of Oracle Primavera P6 experience.
- Knowledge of Cost Controls techniques/methods, preferred.
- Working knowledge of industry standard scheduling techniques such as WBS, Critical Path, Resource Monitoring, Earned Value, etc.
- Understanding of standard processes related to industrial construction.
- Ability to prioritize work, projects, deliverables and deadlines.
- Ability to work multiple task at any given time.
- Good computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- This is a Project-based position.