Sr. Project Controls Analyst
Canonsburg, PA 15317
- Oversee all cost tracking, monitoring, and reporting on the assigned project.
- Assist the project manager in developing the project schedules, resource curve analysis and presentation information.
- Track and maintain detailed budget with earned value system.
- Oversee the change management process.
- Utilize analytical systems, methods and tools to monitor the project and complete weekly and monthly progress reports to management.
- Develop, update and maintain project schedule details and progress with input from site team.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required or assigned.
- 7+ years of related project controls experience within Engineering/Construction environment.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Finance, Engineering or Construction Management preferred.
- Must be proficient with Primavera (P6).
- Should possess analytical skills.
- Proficiency in the use of software applications including Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Access and other database applications.
- Demonstrated knowledge of earned value techniques.